As you can see the simple on-screen digital dashboard shows you your critical ride information consisting of your target resistance setting, target
cadence and perceived effort level. In addition there is a terrain profile with progress indicator that shows you where you are and what's
coming next so you can pace your ride appropriately. Finally, a segment timer tells you how much time you have left at the current resistance/cadence
setting, and the second timer provides a countdown to the end of the ride.
The target resistance setting informs you what resistance setting is recommended to be set on your spin bike or road bike/turbo trainer combination. To keep this simple, Ride Fit videos use no more than six resistance settings that fall into following categories:
- Light (representing a steep downhill grade);
- Light-to-Moderate (representing a moderate downhill grade);
- Moderate (representing a flat road);
- Moderate-to Heavy (representing a moderate uphill grade);
- Heavy (representing a steep uphill grade);
- Intense (representing a severe uphill grade).
Please consult the Ride Fit Training Guide or the following blog article,
Resistance Settings For Your Indoor Cycle Bike or Bike / Trainer Combination
on the best way to adjust your pedaling resistance for your exercise equipment.